Tale of the Music Block Tale of the Music Block

Simply heartwarming

Don't let anyone who wrote a mean review fool you or get you down! This video, though simple, illustrates a great point. If more people thought like this then maybe peace on earth could be achieved. Good work, though I will agree that the audio/visual sync needs a tweak, that is however a miner flaw. Keep up the great work. ~<3

Mario and ADHD Mario and ADHD

M-G
DO NOT COME NEAR ME!!!!

Dumbass Luigi Dumbass Luigi

:D YAY!!!

Your right! he is a dumbass!!! Nice job.

Bullet Audyssey Bullet Audyssey

Its a great flash but...

Don't get me wrong, this game is addicting and fun, but DANG is it hard! The difficulty needs a tweak!

Gap Monsters Gap Monsters

Fun and puzzling but...

Fix the huge bug that plays a bunch of FX from :the game: it makes it impossible to play the game. Great game though!

Nutcasenightmare responds:

Yeah, that's a problem when this game's played with the new version of Chrome.

Google Chrome has a built-in Flash Player, and ever since the new update causes a sound glitch to happen.

Before the update, it never occurred, yet it's the SAME file. Honest. Newgrounds has also noted other problems with the new Chrome update regarding Flash: http://www.newgrounds.com /bbs/topic/1265535

So... you might want to use a different browser until Google fixes this, unless they're too busy figuring out what the hell to do with G+ now.

Thanks for the review!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stickerbrush Symphony (Ga Stickerbrush Symphony (Ga

EPIC nuff said!

I had all but forgotton about this awesome sone until now. Thanks for bringing back great memorys with great music! I love how there are like 3 different remixes to the same song, it makes this track even better! 5/5 10/10

Sonic2-Hill Top Zone Piano Sonic2-Hill Top Zone Piano

:3 good music

I love your piano music a lot it is just perfect.

DrMackFoxx responds:

I'm very glad that you are enjoying John Weeks' and my collaborations. :) Thanks a lot for the great review! There shall be more tracks before long, too.

Sonic- Labyrinth Zone Piano Sonic- Labyrinth Zone Piano

:3 i like it!

GAWD i hated this zone! Loved the music hated the zone. Definitely the best mix Ive heard of it tho!

DrMackFoxx responds:

Glad to hear you loved this collaboration between John Weeks and I. :) I really hated this zone as well. In fact, I disliked Labyrinth Zone so much that the first time I beat Sonic the Hedgehog, it was by using the legendary code: up, down, left, right, A, B, Start to skip ahead to The Final Zone. :laughs: I eventually cleared it, though.

Thank you very much for the excellent review! I really appreciate it. :)